May 26, 27, 28. June 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24;
11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
June 25 – Aug 19;
11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Aug 20 – Sept 3;
11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
2018 Pool Rules
- All residents, including children, are required to show a current ID to the lifeguard without exceptions. IDs must be displayed at all times. Replacement fee for a lost ID is $10.
- Guests of any age must be accompanied at all times by a resident, 16 OR OLDER, with a valid pool pass. All guests must be registered at the lifeguard station. Unaccompanied guests will be asked to leave. A maximum of 6 guests, including children, are permitted per unit, per day. Anyone bringing guests are responsible for their behavior and observance of rules. Anyone requesting a group party must submit their request to the office for Board approval 2 weeks prior to the event. Any group in excess of 12 may require an additional lifeguard which cost shall be paid by the hosting party.
- While at the pool, children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult or mature babysitter who must remain with them at all times. Babysitters must possess written authorization from the child’s parent or guardian. Accompanying adults will be responsible for their children’s behavior in the bathrooms too.
- Proper swim attire is required at all times.
- Changing clothes or diapers is permitted in the restrooms only.
- No one under the age of 6 shall be permitted to use the restrooms without adult supervision.
- Children who are not toilet-trained are only allowed in the kiddy pool with a “swim” diaper and must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children wearing regular diapers will not be allowed in the kiddy pool. “Swim” diapers must be used at all times. Children not toilet-trained are not permitted to use the swim pool or diving pool.
- Anyone found to be responsible for a closure due to fecal matter, whether adult or child, will be assigned all costs to clean and reopen the pool. If a fecal accident occurs, all swimmers must exit the pool immediately and the pool will be closed until it has been chemically treated.
- Children will not be allowed alone in the deep area of the swim pool or the diving pool without passing a scheduled swimming test administered by the lifeguard, if requested.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area.
- Inflatable items (floats, balls, tubes, etc.) are not permitted in the pools with the exception that certified life vests may be used, but only with adult supervision and not in the diving pool.
- Diving, flips, cannonballs, etc. are not permitted.
- Horseplay, pushing, running, Frisbees & ball playing are prohibited at all times in all areas including restrooms. Playing in the showers or other actions that flood the bathrooms shall be deemed as horseplay.
- Smoking and glass containers are prohibited. Eating is restricted to the grass area only, with the exception of the picnic table located on the kiddy pool deck.
- Radios, IPods, etc. are permitted with headphones or earpieces only. Cell phone use shall be kept to a minimum, only when necessary and in a low tone of voice.
- Chairs must be tagged, then removed from the pool house at the end of the season or get discarded.
NOTE: The lifeguard has the authority to enforce the rules and ask offenders to leave. Repeat offenses will result in suspension of privileges.